YuMOVE Daily Soft Chews support long-term joint health and promote mobility. Powered by ActivEase™ Green Lipped Mussel, YuMOVE delivers scientifically proven results*. We're proud to have helped over 1 million dogs so far!
Aids stiff joints
Support joint structure
Directions for use
There are two sizes to choose from. One designed just for small to medium dogs under 60 lbs, and a specific large breed product for dogs over 60 lbs. YuMOVE Hip & Joint Health Chews are tasty and easy to give and make a real difference to your dog's mobility.
- For Small dogs (under 35lbs), give your dog 1 chew per day for the first 4-6 weeks then ½ chew per day ongoing
- For Medium dogs (36 - 65lbs), give your dog 2 chews per day for the first 4-6 weeks, then 1 chew per day ongoing
Or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Ease joint stiffness.YuMOVE contains up to 11x more Omega 3s than alternative products Glucosamine & Natural Chondroitin
Supports joint structure and healthy cartilage
Hyaluronic Acid reaches promotes mobility by supporting lubrication and shock absorption
*Independent laboratory data from a single sample. Data on file
**Study conducted by the Royal Veterinary College, 2016
Small & Medium Dogs
- 500mg Glucosamine HCl (corn extract)
- 300mg Green Lipped Mussel (containing natural Chondroitin)
- 25mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- 6mg Manganese Sulfate
- 3mg Hyaluronic Acid
- 1mg D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Large & Extra Large Dogs
- 750mg Glucosamine HCl (corn extract)
- 450mg Green Lipped Mussel (containing natural Chondroitin)
- 37.5mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- 9mg Manganese Sulfate
- 4.5mg Hyaluronic Acid
- 1.5mg D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Money Back Guarantee
Recommended by vets
Are there any allergy concerns?
If you have any concerns or your pet has allergies please contact customer service on 844 570 3222, or email InfoUSA@yumove.com.
How quick is your delivery?
We ship all orders on a next working day basis. Providing an item is in stock, we endeavor to ship all orders received by midday on the same day. We ship orders Monday to Friday and do not ship at weekends.
We will ship your order using United States Postal Service (USPS) - First Class.
Can your products be used with prescription only medicines?
All of our products are natural, therefore can be used in conjunction with most prescription-only medicines. Please check with your vet or contact our customer service team on 844 570 3222, or email InfoUSA@yumove.com.
What should I do if my dog won’t eat them?
Sometimes our doggos can take a little time to get used to a new flavor or texture (the chews are softer than some dogs are used to) but it’s worth pushing through to see the benefits they can bring to their mobility – if you’d like to keep trying, I have copied our three top tips to getting dogs to adjust to new things.
- Mixing it with their regular food
- Giving a treat they are used to (perhaps they can try to catch like it's a game?) and then follow up with their new joint supplement YuMOVE
- Try putting it together with a piece of hard kibble if they are used to the texture