YuMOVE Joint Supplement Dog Chews - All Dogs Trial Pack
Discover the best-selling, original YuMOVE joint supplement dog tablets for all dogs. We've helped over a decade of dogs with this provien, triple action joint supplement for dogs who are getting stiff or older. Order a $10 trial pack today and see the benefits of joint support for your pup!
- Dog supplement packed with natural ingredients that aid stiff joins
- Chewable joint tablets for dogs that don't like hard medication
- The best supplements for dog arthritis
- Powered by our unique ActivEase® Green Lipped Mussel from the crystal-clear waters of New Zealand, providing an incredibly concentrated source of Omega-3
- Helping over 1.7 million dogs worldwide per year
- 60-day Money Back Guarantee
- Manufactured in the USA
More About YuMOVE
This joint supplement for dogs is formulated for small, adult dogs beginning to show joint stiffness, and contains ActivEase® Green Lipped Mussel, Glucosamine and naturally occurring Chondroitin. These chewable tablets are the best supplement for dogs with arthritis, enriched with natural and proven ingredients to help put some pep back in your pup's step. We know you'll love this product, so we are offering a $10 trial pack so that you can see the benefits of YuMOVE for yourself!
Directions for use
Suitable as a joint supplement for all dogs of any breed or size. The tasty tablet can be added to your dog’s food or taken directly from your hand. You can choose to give the recommended amount in one go or spread them throughout the day.
- For the first 4-6 weeks, give your dog 2 chews daily. After this period, give your dog 1 chew daily.
- For Dogs over 100lb, give your dog 3 chews daily for the first 4-6 weeks, after this period, give your dog 1 ½ chews daily.
You only have to give your dog one day, at whatever time you choose.
New to YuMOVE?
We recommend that you double the daily amount for the first 4 weeks, to make sure your pooch begins to see the tail-wagging benefits as soon as possible.
Aids stiff joints
Support joint structure
Green Lipped Mussel
ActivEase ® Green Lipped Mussel from the crystal-clear waters of New Zealand provide an incredibly concentrated source of Omega 3, which is proven to soothe stiff joints. Ours contains 4x more active Omega 3 than standard versions.
Vitamins C and E
Neutralise free radicals helping to maintain joint mobility.
Provides the major building blocks of cartilage – the tough connective tissue that protects the joint.
Supports collagen formation in the cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
Helps to lubricate and cushion the joint. YuMOVE Dog is the only joint supplement range with Hyaluronic Acid proven to reach the joint within 2 hours.
*Study conducted by Royal Veterinary College.
** Kynetec VetTrack Sep 2019. Sales of YuMOVE branded products through veterinary wholesalers.
Money Back Guarantee
Recommended by Veterinarians
Are there any allergy concerns?
If you have any concerns or your pet has allergies please contact customer service on 844 570 3222, or email email@example.com
How quick is your delivery?
We ship all orders on a next working day basis. Providing an item is in stock, we aim to ship all orders received by midday on the same day. We ship orders Monday to Friday and do not ship at weekends.
We will ship your order using United States Postal Service (USPS) - First Class.
Can your products be used with prescription-only medicines?
All of our products are natural, therefore can be used in conjunction with most prescription-only medicines. Please check with your vet or contact our Customer Service Team on 844 570 3222, or email InfoUSA@yumove.com.
What should I do if my dog won’t eat them?
Sometimes our dogs can take a little time to get used to a new flavor or texture, but it’s worth pushing through to see the benefits they can bring to their mobility.
Here are our three top tips to getting dogs to adjust to new things:
1. Mix their YuMOVE in with their regular food
2. Give them a treat they are used to, then follow up with YuMOVE. Give another favorite treat after to build a positive association!
3. Try putting it together with a piece of kibble if they are used to the texture