YuMOVE Dog’s premium, natural formula makes a tail-wagging difference for stiff and older dogs in 3 ways. This premium joint supplement for dogs soothes stiffness, supports long-term joint health and helps mobility. It’s proven to work in just 6 weeks*, thanks to ingredients like the world’s top strength, cold-extracted ActivEase ® Green Lipped Mussel and Glucosamine for dogs.
YuMOVE Soft Chews are simple, tasty and easy to give:
- For the first 4-6 weeks, give your dog 2 chews daily. After this period, give your dog 1 chew daily.
- For Dogs over 100lb, give your dog 3 chews daily for the first 4-6 weeks, after this period, give your dog 1 ½ chews daily.
You only have to give your dog one day, at whatever time you choose.
New to YuMOVE?
We recommend that you double the daily amount for the first 4 weeks, to make sure your pooch begins to see the tail-wagging benefits as soon as possible.
Aids stiff joints
Support joint structure
Green Lipped Mussel
ActivEase ® Green Lipped Mussel from the crystal-clear waters of New Zealand provide an incredibly concentrated source of Omega 3, which is proven to soothe stiff joints. Ours contains 4x more active Omega 3 than standard versions.
Vitamins C and E
Neutralise free radicals helping to maintain joint mobility.
Provides the major building blocks of cartilage – the tough connective tissue that protects the joint.
Supports collagen formation in the cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
Helps to lubricate and cushion the joint. YuMOVE Dog is the only joint supplement range with Hyaluronic Acid proven to reach the joint within 2 hours.
*Study conducted by Royal Veterinary College.
** Kynetec VetTrack Sep 2019. Sales of YuMOVE branded products through veterinary wholesalers.
- 250mg Glucosamine HCl (corn extract)
- 150mg Green Lipped Mussel (containing natural Chondroitin)
- 12.5mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- 3mg Manganese Sulfate
- 1.5mg Hyaluronic Acid
- 0.5mg D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- 500mg Glucosamine HCl (corn extract)
- 300mg Green Lipped Mussel (containing natural Chondroitin)
- 25mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- 6mg Manganese Sulfate
- 3mg Hyaluronic Acid
- 1mg D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- 750mg Glucosamine HCl (corn extract)
- 450mg Green Lipped Mussel (containing natural Chondroitin)
- 37.5mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- 9mg Manganese Sulfate
- 4.5mg Hyaluronic Acid
- 1.5mg D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Money Back Guarantee
Recommended by vets
Are there any allergy concerns?
If you have any concerns or your pet has allergies please contact customer service on 844 570 3222, or email InfoUSA@yumove.com.
How quick is your delivery?
We ship all orders on a next working day basis. Providing an item is in stock, we endeavor to ship all orders received by midday on the same day. We ship orders Monday to Friday and do not ship at weekends.
We will ship your order using United States Postal Service (USPS) - First Class.
Can your products be used with prescription only medicines?
All of our products are natural, therefore can be used in conjunction with most prescription-only medicines. Please check with your vet or contact our customer service team on 844 570 3222, or email InfoUSA@yumove.com.
What should I do if my dog won’t eat them?
Sometimes our doggos can take a little time to get used to a new flavor or texture (the chews are softer than some dogs are used to) but it’s worth pushing through to see the benefits they can bring to their mobility – if you’d like to keep trying, I have copied our three top tips to getting dogs to adjust to new things.
- Mixing it with their regular food
- Giving a treat they are used to (perhaps they can try to catch like it's a game?) and then follow up with their new joint supplement YuMOVE
- Try putting it together with a piece of hard kibble if they are used to the texture