What Are Joint Supplement Chews?
YuMOVE Joint Chews are one-a-day dog supplements that support long-term joint health for dogs and promote mobility. Powered by ActivEase® Green Lipped Mussel, YuMOVE delivers scientifically proven results*, making it an effective natural supplement for dog arthritis. We're proud to have helped over 2 million dogs so far!
Aids stiff joints
Support joint structure
Directions for use
YuMove's Dog Joint Supplements come in two sizes. One designed just for small to medium dogs under 60 lbs, and a specific large breed product for dogs over 60 lbs. YuMOVE Hip & Joint Soft Chews are tasty and easy to give and make a real difference to your dog's mobility.
- For Small dogs (under 35 lbs), give your dog 1 chew per day for the first 4-6 weeks then ½ chew per day ongoing
- For Medium dogs (36 - 65 lbs), give your dog 2 chews per day for the first 4-6 weeks, then 1 chew per day ongoing
- For Large Dogs (66 -100 lbs), give your dog 2 chews per day for the first 4-6 weeks then 1 chew per day ongoing
- For X-Large Dogs (over 100 lbs), give your dog 3 chews per day for the first 4-6 weeks, then 1½ chews per day ongoing
Or as recommended by your veterinarian.
We recommend that you double your dogs' daily amount of joint supplements for the first 4-6 weeks, so you can improve your dog's joint and hip mobility as soon as possible.
Green Lipped Mussel
ActivEase® Green Lipped Mussel from the crystal-clear waters of New Zealand provide an incredibly concentrated source of Omega-3s, which is proven to soothe stiff joints.
Vitamins C and E
Neutralize free radicals helping to maintain joint mobility.
Provides the major building blocks of cartilage – the tough connective tissue that protects the joint.
Supports collagen formation in the cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
Helps to lubricate and cushion the joint. YuMOVE is the only joint supplement range with Hyaluronic Acid proven to reach the joint within 2 hours.*** It helps support the synovial fluid, which lubricates your dog's joints
*Study conducted by the Royal Veterinary College of London, United Kingdom. Data on file.
**Kynetec VetTrak February 2022. Sales of YuMOVE branded products through veterinary wholesalers.
*** Balogh et al., 2008
Small & Medium Dogs
- 500mg Glucosamine HCl (corn extract)
- 300mg Green Lipped Mussel (containing natural Chondroitin)
- 25mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- 6mg Manganese Sulfate
- 3mg Hyaluronic Acid
- 1mg D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Large & Extra Large Dogs
- 750mg Glucosamine HCl (corn extract)
- 450mg Green Lipped Mussel (containing natural Chondroitin)
- 37.5mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- 9mg Manganese Sulfate
- 4.5mg Hyaluronic Acid
- 1.5mg D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
You should double the amount for the first 4 – 6 weeks if your new to YuMOVE
Dedicated customer care team
30% off reoccurring subscriptions
60-day money back guarantee
Free shipping on all orders
Are there any allergy concerns?
If you have any concerns or your pet has allergies please contact customer service on 844 570 3222, or email email@example.com
How quick is your delivery?
We ship all orders on a next working day basis. Providing an item is in stock, we aim to ship all orders received by midday on the same day. We ship orders Monday to Friday and do not ship at weekends.
We will ship your order using United States Postal Service (USPS) - First Class.
Can your products be used with prescription-only medicines?
All of our products are natural, therefore can be used in conjunction with most prescription-only medicines. Please check with your vet or contact our Customer Service Team on 844 570 3222, or email InfoUSA@yumove.com.
What should I do if my dog won’t eat them?
Sometimes our dogs can take a little time to get used to a new flavor or texture, but it’s worth pushing through to see the benefits they can bring to their mobility.
Here are our three top tips to getting dogs to adjust to new things:
1. Mix their YuMOVE in with their regular food
2. Give them a treat they are used to, then follow up with YuMOVE. Give another favorite treat after to build a positive association!
3. Try putting it together with a piece of kibble if they are used to the texture